www.InterestingHealthFacts.net is committed in bringing you the best health resources online. If you love our work and would like to be a contributor for this site, then below are our simple guidelines that you should strictly follow.
We accept all types of health and wellness topics that could fall under the following categories:
- Health issues
- Foods and nutrition
- Diet and weight loss
- Alternative medicine
- Wellness programmes
- Children’s health
- Sexual health
All other topics are accepted except drugs and supplements.
Spamming and Black Hat Activities
All spamming and black hat activities are not tolerated in this site. If you can’t live without spamming others, then writing for us won’t be useful for you. Otherwise, read the following black guidelines for your information.
- Your website should be at least page rank 0 and not grey barred
- Your site must not contain or link to any types of porn materials, discrimination or racial activities, promotes hate and violence, offers hacking information, gambling and many other illegal activities
- Your site should not contain or link to any HYIP products, PTC (paid-to-click) programs, PTS (paid-to-surf) programs and PTW (paid-to-write) programs
- Your site should be generally in English language
- Your site should not link to any black hat SEO sites such as link farms, etc.
- Your site should not be a mirror or cloaked sites
- Affiliate links are certainly not acceptable
Article Submission Guidelines
To increase the probability of approval of your article, you should strictly follow these guidelines to the letter!
- Set up your Gravatar picture. Create one here
- Maintain short paragraphs (3 lines maximum)
- Word count must be at least 1,000 words
- Make each paragraph clear and concise
- Take advantage of WordPress SEO by Yoast. Read here on how to use this tool.
- Promotion of your link should be on your author bio (author bio is inserted through your user panel, not within the post) and only one link is allowed.
- Your article should only be published for this site. Submitting your article means your acceptance to our terms and other policies
Please make your letter as detailed as possible. It should contain your article topic, title and your website. If you are a writer working for a particular company for marketing purposes, please be reminded that you are obliged to link your personal Google+ profile. So if you are not keen on doing this, then this opportunity is not for you.
Also, we have the right to include ads on your guest posts. Such advertisements may include Google Adsense, affiliate marketing products and many others.
You will receive a notification reply if your proposal is accepted. The reply message will contain your WordPress user log in information. You must fill the necessary information on your user profile (located at the left side of the WP panel) because it will appear as your “author bio”.
Please give us up to seven days to check your article. Either approved or not, you will receive a notification email.